If you want to remove the third-party PP app store from your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device if it is unnecessary for you then here is useful guide how to do it quickly and easy. As you may know such third-party app store usually comes with Chinese jailbreak tools and promotes app piracy. Such apps could contain malwares that would put the confidential information on your device at risk. That's why it is better to simply delete it from your iOS 9.3.3 device after you jailbreak it with the latest Pangu jailbreak tool for Windows, or from the web with a web-based jailbreak.
So follow the steps below to remove the third-party PP app store from your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 device without deleting PP jailbreak app and Cydia.
How To Clear The Third-Party PP App Store From Jailbroken Device
1) Launch Cydia from your Home screen and open the Installed tab at the bottom of the app.
2) Next, click on the PP app store from the list of installed packages.
3) Then, click on the Remove button at the top right of the Cydia app.
4) Confirm the changes by clicking on the Confirm button.
5) A black screen appears with white text that goes through the removal process. When finished, tap on the Return to Cydia button.
Note: The PP app store should now be deleted from your list of installed extensions. Cydia and PP jailbreak app will still remain and you should never clear them.
If you check your Home screen, the third-party app store should be gone from there too.
Removing the third-party app store from your jailbroken iOS 9.3.3 iOS device is always a good idea when dealing with these jailbreaks. Actually it is unnecessary thing and is not important as Cydia and the booting app for the semi-untether.