If you have got jailbroken iDevice you can have a great possibility to enable 3D Touch feature for iOS 9 Control Center. For every iDevice user Control Center is one of the more useful parts the device. Here you can easily toggle on or off some of your most important features, and get shortcuts access to your iPhone's most useful utilitarian apps.
Unfortunately, Apple didn't add 3D touch gesture to Control Center with the launch of the iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus devices. But jailbreaking also provides wise resolution to such parts of iOS parts. A new Cydia jailbreak tweak release called QuickCenter adds 3D Touch gesture to Control Center on iOS 9 iPhone. So you can use 3D Touch on the various toggle switches and even on the shortcut buttons to access menus full of Quick Actions.
Among the different things you can do include:
- Wi-Fi: geseture on the Wi-Fi toggle to switch between available networks
- Bluetooth: gesture on the Bluetooth toggle to switch between available devices
- Do Not Disturb: gesture on the DND toggle for ‘Always’ or ‘Only on Lock screen‘
- Camera: gesture on the Camera shortcut to bring up a fully-featured view finder
- Flashlight: gesture on the Flashlight shortcut to enable the flashlight or strobe light
- Alarms: gesture on the Alarms shortcut to toggle your alarms on or off
How To Bring 3D Touch Feature To Control Center In iOS 9Step 1. As it has been already mentioned to install QuickCenter tweak your device must be jailbroken. Use Pangu tool to liberate your iOS 9- 9.0.2 device.
Step 2. Download QuickCenter tweak from Cydia for $0.99 and install it.
Step 3. QuickCenter adds a preferences pane to the Settings app after you install it where you’ll be able to configure the tweak to your liking.
Step 4. From the main preferences pane, you can enable or disable the tweak on demand, see a user guide, and report any bugs that you find so the developers can work on fixes. You’ll also see 2 major settings cells, entitled Configuration and Security. Each of them provides different options for configurations.
To conclude it should be noted that it’s really handy to access your switching options and shortcuts right from Control Center from anywhere on your iPhone. That's why QuickCenter is a useful tweak that enables 3D Touch feature for iOS 9 Control Center of your device.