Have you ever need to take screenshot a portion of iOS 9 iPhone screen. If yes, then Snapper 2 is a handy jailbreak tweak that lets you crop a portion of your screen and hold it floating while on another screen. Some of you may be wondering how this could possibly be useful. Let's find out.
The functionality is particularly useful for keeping references to whatever you were working on in between apps. So with Snapper 2 tweak installed you can hide sensitive information before screenshotting, easily compare text or picture side by side. It will be possible to keep on top of important information or take precise screenshots with its cropping feature.
How To Screenshot A Portion Of iOS 9 iPhone Screen
Few important things before proceed:
- To grab Snapper 2 tweak your device must be jailbroken with Pangu or TaiG tool (the tweak supports iOS 9 and iOS 8 firmware versions)
- If you have accidently upgraded your iDevice to latest public iOS 9.2.1 firmware version then you can not use this tweak as currently this platform is unjailbreakable
- Snapper 2 tweak doesn’t currently support the iPad
Step 1. Navigate to the BigBoss repo on Cydia and download Snapper 2 for $2.49. Those who owned the original Snapper version, the tweak will only cost $1.49. Install the downloaded program on your device.
Step 2. Once done, you can start to use the tweak. The jailbreak tweak as a whole is a rebuilt and revamped version of original Snapper with some iprovements.
Here are the developer’s personal Activator triggers for best-use:
- Close all Snaps – Hold left side of status bar
- Activate snapper – Hold middle of status bar
- Activate instant snapper – Double click middle of status bar
- Show history view – Hold right side of status bar
- Bring back last snap – Double click right side of status bar
Step 3. Another Snapper 2 feature is that it stores a history of all of the snaps that you take in a history panel that can be accessed via Activator or via the Settings app.
Step 4. You can also share the snaps with the iOS 9 share-sheet (this includes Message, Mail, Notes, Twitter apps as well as the ability to AirDrop, save the picture, etc.)
Due to fact that Snapper 2 has been in beta testing now you get relatively bug free version with tons of functionality and customization option to screenshot a portion of iOS 9 iPhone screen.