If you planned to jailbreak your iDevice with the latest tool then we offer guide on how to download and install iOS 9 jailbreak on iPhone. Just yesterday Chinese team Pangu has released jailbreak for iOS 9, iOS 9.0.2 firmwares. It is also the first public launched jailbreak for iOS 9 running devices.
How To Jailbreak iOS 9, 9.0.2 Device Using Pangu 9 Tool
- Pangu9 is an untethered jailbreak
- Supported firmware versions: iOS 9, 9.0.1, 9.0.2.
- The following devices are compatible with Pangu 9: iPod touch 6G and iPod touch 5G, iPad mini 4/3/2 and iPad mini, iPad Air 2, iPad Air, iPad 4/3 and iPad 2, iPhone 6s/6s Plus, iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5s/5c/5 and iPhone 4S
- The jailbreak is currently available only for Windows
- Install the latest version of iTunes
- Via iCloud or iTunes take a back up of all your personal valuable information to keep it in safe.
Step 1: Download the latest version of the Pangu jailbreak via this direct link.
Step 2: Using the USB cable connect your iDevice to your PC.
Step 3: Now Switch on Airplane Mode from Settings, also disable Passcode (Settings > Touch ID & Passcode) and turn off Find my iPhone (Settings > iCloud > Find my iPhone).
Step 4: If you are done, next launch the application as an Administrator. Right Click on the Pangu exe and pick the “Run as Administrator” option.
Step 5: Wait till Pangu 9 tool will detect your iDevice. Once that is done, tap on the blue Start button in the center for the jailbreak screen to initiate the installation process.
Step 6: You will now get another window, tap on ‘Already backup’ to continue.
Step 7: It will install the Pangu app with the WWDC app on your iDevice.
Step 8: Your device will be rebooted, and you will be prompt to turn on AirPlane mode again after your device has rebooted.
Step 9: At 75%, it will ask you to run the Pangu app from the Home screen. Do it.
Step 10: After a short while it will prompt you to tap on the Accept button, to give access to the Photos app. Tap on Allow option.
Step 11: Wait for the progress bar to complete. Your iDevice will reboot.
Step 12: Once the download and install iOS 9 jailbreak on iPhone process will be finished, you will get the message “Jailbreak completed”. After that on your home screen you will see the Cydia icon.