Here’s detailed tutorial on how to jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac OS X with PP tool on your iOS device.
This version of PP Jailbreak for Mac OS X supports all the iOS devices that run iOS 8.4 firmware along with 8.3, 8.2 and 8.1.3.
Before start the jailbreak process read the following recommendations:
- Make sure you have restored to iOS 8.4, and have not updated to the latest firmware using OTA update.
- Backed up your iOS device using iCloud or iTunes beforehand.
- Your device should be fully charged as the whole process may take some time.
- Disable Bluetooth.
- In case you have a Apple Watch, please disconnect it from your iPhone.
- You must have the latest version of iTunes installed on your Mac.
- Make sure both iTunes and Xcode apps on Mac are closed.
How To Jailbreak iOS 8.4 Device On Mac OS X With PP Tool
Step 1: Download PP iOS 8.4 jailbreak for Mac, launch it and drag it to your Applications folder
Step 2: Then connect your iOS 8.4 device to your Mac
Step 3: Turn off Find My iPhone, passcode, and also enable Airplane mode
Step 4: Now launch PP jailbreak and make sure it detects your device
Step 5: Next, please make sure that the Install PP helper option is unchecked
Step 6: Tap the Jailbreak button, read all instructions, and then tap the Continue button to proceed
Step 7: Wait till the jailbreak iOS 8.4 on Mac OS X with PP tool process will be finished
Step 8: Once the iOS 8.4 jailbreak is completed, you may have to go via some of the iOS setup process. Once you are done, find Cydia on your Home screen and launch Cydia.
Congratulations, you did the great job! Enjoy using jailbreak on your favorite device!