Get and install Springtomize 3 on iOS 8.1. As a new update to the popular jailbreak tweak Springtomize 3 has been already launched. The new update brings support for the latest version of Apple’s mobile operating system, and with iOS 8.1.1 having recently been jailbroken by the TaiG jailbreak tool.
Earlier today developer Filippo Bigarella pushed this new Sprintomize 3 version via his Twitter account. The update carries the 1.3.0-4 number version. For those users who already own Springtomize 3 the update is free. So go ahead and download the update now.
For those users who somehow don’t know what Springtomize is and what features it bring to your device, it’s the best $2.99 you’ll ever spend in Cydia. It helps to customize just about anything in iOS running on your iDevice.
Springtomize 3 is the tweak that allows users to fiddle with the lock screen, how folders work and even what is displayed in the standard iOS status bar. Considering its low price, you’ll probably get much more use out of Springtomize.
The new update adds the support to TaiG jailbreak. It also includes many helpful bug fixes for those who were faced with issues that are written in the release notes:
- “Hide Updated” not working on iOS 8.1
- Hidden icons not being handled correctly in some cases
- Unsupported warning showing too many times in case the device was running an unsupported OS version
- Dock icons overlapping on the iPad
- AirDrop/AirPlay Control Center views overlapping on the iPad
- Error handling some kind of settings
- Lock animation freezing when double tapping the sleep button
So don't waste time and install Springtomize 3 on iOS 8.1.1device.