You can download Foursquare for iPad as it is at last available on the iPad. The app has been already updated in September with full support for iOS 8 and Interactive Notifications. It brought the ability to use such option like save, like and follow right from the notification. This updated app looks great on the bigger iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus screens.
The newest update got the version to 8.5.The Foursquare app is developed with the full iPad compatibility. It means bigger and more beautiful images for the larger iPad’s display. When browsing Foursquare content you will now see more content and scroll less on your Apple tablet.
The update also gains a new option of the app, which is designed to gather the data put together through Foursquare, and search for the locations around the user to show the best places to visit. And, of course, the update also includes a lot of bug fixes and other updates.
Here are all update's features:
- Tell Foursquare your favorite things and it gets to know you. Every search is tailored to your tastes, your past ratings, and picks from friends and experts you trust.
- Your tastes can be very specific like “whiskey” or “salted caramel.” Or more general like “outdoor seating” or “used bookstores.”
- Leave tips to share your best discoveries. Pay it forward and earn expertise.
- Search for restaurants, coffee, nightlife, shops, and more. See what’s nearby or plan ahead.
- When you arrive at a place, see insider tips: what’s good to order or something not to miss.
- Follow people and influencers whose tastes you trust, and their tips show first. Connect your Facebook and twitter accounts and see spots your friends have liked nearby.
Download it today on your iPad to try it out. You can download Foursquare for iPad from the App Store for free.